Yes, watch out for BuyPremiumTech.com.They get you to sign up for a trial membership of 2 or 3 dollars and then automatically charge you for $51 if you didn't read the fine print.

If you call them back, you might get someone who will try to argue with you about whether you read the fine print. Just tell them you are going to report them like so many others already have. Hopefully they will refund your money.

That's all I have to say about those sad, sorry shysters but this is supposed to be 100 words long.Dirty, dirty, dirty...well I made my point.

Had an Experience with Buy Premium Tech?

Comments

I signed up at BuyPremiumTech last month, first i signed up for trail membership, then I used the BPT software, it works great and then I bought full membership.It is much better to download through BTW software.

It is safe, secure and legal.There is one another thing that I like in bpt software is that the downloading speed is very fast.

Try reading in the future you ***. Whether it's in small print or not, if you agree to it, they can, and will, LEGALLY, charge you whatever they have printed out.

Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Swagtron - Similar experience with Swagway X2 Swagtron "I purchased this Swagtron Swagway X2 on December 6th, 2016 because of the $199 sale... it's used and damaged..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more